We recruit volunteers to support us on the following areas:
- Running help line and reception
- Providing information and advice
- Supporting survivors of Violence Against Women
- Providing counselling
- Assisting English classes
- Involving in research and networking meetings
- Organising trips, events, workshops and discussion groups
The volunteer will receive training and supervision to enable them to carry out the above task.
What can you gain?
- Employment opportunities
- Free training and personal development opportunities
- A wide range of skills and knowledge
- Supporting and guiding others
- Increased understanding of diversity, equal opportunities and confidentiality
- Networking and experience sharing
- Business/professional English skills
- Reference opportunity and CV development
- One-to-one and group support
Who can apply?
All speaking both Turkish and English who are over age of 18 can apply to become a volunteer.
How can you apply?
- Obtain a volunteer application form from project coordinator or download it from our website
- Send us the completed volunteer application form
- Attend for an interview
- Discuss your strenghts, training needs, skills, goals, interests and ambitions with us
- We will place you within IMECE or match wıth another employer accordingly
- One day a week commitment
- Minumum of three months of volunteering
- Commitment to IMECE’s principles and policies
IMECE provides financial support towards your lunch and travel expenses.