Ascent – Ending Harmful Practices (EHP)
Who can benefit from the project?
This services is provided to BAMER women experiencing VAWG in the following London’s boroughs:
Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Lewisham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest
- emotional support/counselling
- welfare and benefits advice
- language support
- advice around appropriate action to take
- risk assessment and safety planning
- signposting to other services/professionals
- no recourse to public funds
- immigration, and legal matters
- outreach including visits alongside other practitioners.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London Councils represents and champions London’s 32 boroughs and the City of London, serving local communities, businesses and amplifying the voice of Londoners. We are a cross-party organisation that works on behalf of all of our member authorities regardless of political persuasion. We work with partners to deliver sustainable change, address inequalities and make London a fairer place for all. https://www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/services/grants