Ascent – Ending Harmful Practices (EHP)
Who can benefit from the project?
This services is provided to BAMER women experiencing VAWG in the following London’s boroughs:
Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Lewisham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest
As funded by London Councils for the improvement of service provisions on those affected by VAWG, with a particular focus on Harmful Practices. Advice and support offered by the project includes:
- emotional support/counselling
- welfare and benefits advice
- language support
- advice around appropriate action to take
- risk assessment and safety planning
- signposting to other services/professionals
- no recourse to public funds
- immigration, and legal matters
- outreach including visits alongside other practitioners.
Contact email: email@example.com